and since he woke up that morning with a snotty nose he wasn't really in a Party mood. But he did dive into his cake - however, he didn't really eat any of it.
Then came Laci's big gift which is funny we didn't even get any pictures of Laci actually in the car but the boys all fought (See Bradley in Tears) over this pimped out Princess Car.
So Wendy thought she would get in on the act.
Then the after Wesley's Party - Party which included water balloons, corn hole and sandboxes.



Katie - the boy in the orange and white OshKosh shirt is Ben, Shannon's little one. She is having another boy in August (Ben will be 2 in December). Just thought you might be interested in seeing him. And I love the last one that is (from L to R) Reece, Chase (Angie's little boy), Bradley and Nicholas. They all seemed to have a really good time. When I get pictures of Bradley's Birthday I will post those too. Next year I will probably have their parties together since they are so close. One Invitation, One set of Favors, One Party, One Day, One Happy Mommy! I really enjoy planning them but two parties in two weeks was a little much.














1 comments:
OMG! Thanks SO so much for pointing out the boys! I can't believe how cute all the kids are! Geesh! It looks like so much fun. And how awesome to have your sisters' business cater the party! That is so neat. I can't believe Wesley is one already. You all are in for a fun summer!! I really wish we could have been there for the celebration. btw, I like your idea for next year : )
Post a Comment