Yeah I know it has been a while since I have posted. We were sick most of December, and January wasn't much better. I leave most of the picture taking up to mom and Wendy so I haven't had any pictures to post lately - I still don't have Christmas pictures because mom hasn't had a chance to get them uploaded online - she did manage to get these on...
Yes I know my baby is 20 1/2 months old and believe it or not he JUST got his First Haircut. We had been putting it off because we didn't think he would do well, then on top of that he was tired the day we went so I really didn't think he would do well. Well, let me tell you did he surprise us all HE DID GREAT! I think in part because he was so tired and I think a little scared. The hairdresser gave him a sucker and he just sat there and let her cut his hair and then he ate his sucker and he was fine. However, now my baby doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a little boy. :-(
Bradley is playing basketball and as soon as I have time to upload those pictures I will post them, as well as Christmas when I get those - I know they will be out of order but I will get them up as soon as I get them. Sorry for the long time in between.










0 comments:
Post a Comment